Edgy Spliced Denim Jacket
The denim jacket is a modern twist on a timeless classic. Its slim-fit design creates a flattering silhouette that perfectly complements any outfit. With full-length sleeves and regular sleeve style, it's a versatile piece that's perfect for the Spring/Autumn season.
Crafted from a blend of polyester and acrylic, this jacket is not only lightweight but also incredibly durable, ensuring that it can withstand even the toughest of conditions. The solid pattern type adds a touch of simplicity and sophistication to the overall design.
The v-neck collar is both stylish and functional, providing a comfortable fit that doesn't compromise on style. The jacket's clothing length is regular, making it a versatile piece that pairs well with jeans or skirts.
- Type: Slim
- Sleeve Style: Regular
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full
- Season: Spring/Autumn
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Material: Polyester, Acrylic
- Hooded: No
- Decoration: Patch Designs, Spliced
- Collar: V-Neck
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Closure Type: Single Button
Shipping & Delivery
All packages shipped out will be via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send you the tracking number via email. Please see below for the estimated shipping times to your country/region.
Estimated shipping times:
- United States, Canada, Mexico ~ 7 to 12 business days;
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Georgia ~ 7 to 12 business days;
- Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia ~ 10 to 15 business days;
- Australia, New Zealand ~ 10 to 15 business days;
- Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Turkey, Kazahstan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait ~ 10 to 20 business days;
- Lebanon, Colombia, Dominican Republic, South Africa ~ 15 to 30 business days;
All the timeframes mentioned are considered business/working days, i.e. Monday through Friday, non-holidays.